We are ready for you
At Xenos Hotels and Resorts, our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, employees, partners and the community remains, as always, our number one priority.
We stay informed following The The World Health Organization’s recommendations and the National Public Health Organization’s updates and we fully comply with the state’s directions by applying all preventative measures. We already act proactively by doing everything needed to offer our guests a completely safe environment and a concern-free stay as soon as our Resorts start their operation. We reassure you that following the official directions, all health measures on hygiene and cleaning are and will be kept thoroughly by specifically trained personnel throughout the season and include everything from hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures..
The time has come and we are here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to
Walking in this new era Xenos Hotels and Resorts are ready to welcome you back in our hotels from 1st of July 2020
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety -HACCP procedures
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all hotels with information and special signs across high touch point areas
- Occupancy management will be implemented to limit the occupancy of the hotel based on the national guidelines.
- Designated check in points
- 2metre distancing policy in place.
- Face masks will be worn by the reception teams.
- Protective gloves and masks will be available in all guest rooms on arrival.
- Frequent disinfection of the reception area.
- Disinfection and sterilization of magnetic room keys, tablets, pens, money & credit cards after each use
- Specific luggage management hygiene measures
- Disinfection of the hotel’s club and transfer cars after each transfer
Rooms – Housekeeping
- Complete disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and all high touch points
- All extraneous items to be removed from the room (extra pillows, blankets, ) and supplied upon request
- Social distancing between cleaning staff and guests
- Disinfection of all furniture made out of fabric with steam cleaners and disinfectants
- All cleaning and disinfectant materials used are non-toxic and safe particularly for people with allergies
- Ventilation of rooms after evacuation
- All rooms will be supplied with disinfectants, gloves and masks for guests to use throughout their stay.
- All non-essential items such as magazines, stationary, tea and coffee facilities and decorative pillows and covers will be removed from all rooms.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectant and disposable paper as recommended by the local government.
- Personal protective equipment will be worn by every team member and will be changed for each room cleaning.
- All hard surfaces and frequently used items such as switches and remote controls will be disinfected daily.
- A deep clean and disinfection will take place prior to a guests check-in.
- Commonly used public areas including toilets and hotel lobby areas will be disinfected
- A “Response Team” will be created in each hotel and undergo an intensive training program based on the cleaning and disinfecting of an occupied room where there is a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case.
Restaurants and Bars
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at all restaurant & bars
- Strict personal hygiene policies for our staff
- Reduction of seating capacity & arrangement of tables
- Guests will be seated at their tables, escorted to the buffet & served by our trained staff
- Disinfection of tables and chairs before & after each service
- High standards of food safety and hygiene -HACCP
- Menus available through contactless QR Codes
- 24/7 room service for guests that wish to dine in privacy
- Hand sanitization to be completed on entry to every restaurant or bar.
- Protective gloves must be worn when using serving utensils, which will be limited to live cooking stations and individual portion buffet areas.
- All restaurants will be re-designed to allow 1.5 – 2metre distancing between tables.
- Team members will wear personal protective equipment at all times.
- All bar areas will be re-designed and follow strict procedures to allow 1.5 – 2metre social distancing.
Swimming Pools & Surrounding Areas
- Sun beds will be arranged with a 1.5 – 2m distance.
- Guests should observe social distancing measures when using the hotel pools.
- Sunbeds will be disinfected each day.
- Non-essential items will be removed from the pool areas.
- Pool water will be treated with appropriate disinfection products and as per extensive company procedures for water management.
- Avoidance of group activities and maintenance of social distancing of at least 1,5m
- Strict personal hygiene policies for our staff
- Cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces / door handles / sports material after each use
- For pools, water recirculation times every 4 hrs & acceptance of 1 bather for every 5 sq.m. of water
- Disinfection of lounge chairs after each sitting
- Excellent hygiene practices at sauna, massage and beauty centers at the Spas
- Regular disinfection of main touch points at the gyms
We know what holidays with your friends and loved ones mean to you and we’ll do our best to keep dreaming of it till you arrive in Xenos Hotels and Resorts this summer.
In order to ease this process or for any other relevant inquires, contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
The time has come, we’ll be here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to.
Till then #stay safe and let your mind travel